Quality Review Officer
Job Title: Quality Review Officer
Location: Covering Nationwide branches with occasional travel to London & Scotland
Hours: Permanent Contract working 40hrs
Salary: To be discussed at interview
To be an integral part of the team and will provide support the operational teams, based in the Midlands and surrounding areas, to drive forward quality
- Ensure factual information on the Company systems are factual and up to date
- Reporting to the Director of Quality & Care on a weekly basis on the performance levels of registered branches
- Working alongside Regional Directors and Quality managers, regionally to monitor the compliance of action plans.
- Adhere to the company’s Code of Professional Conduct
- Prepare Regional Quality Reports
- Complete Quarterly audits, monthly themed audits across CQC registered locations
- Prepare quarterly reports written against the CQC Key Lines of Enquiry.
- Log and complete CQC enquiries
- Understanding and working within the regulatory framework of the Care Quality Commission
- Working with statutory social care regulatory bodies, and Quality Managers to investigate serious complaints or Adult Safeguarding Referrals. This will include investigations at short notice and occasional out of hours working.
- Providing advice to other workers, Branch Managers, agencies and other statutory bodies
- Under take other duties as required by your Line Manager
CRG Homecare, one of the largest homecare providers across the UK, is seeking a meticulous, eager and energetic Quality Review Officer to cover a number of local branches.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
This vacancy is closed to applications.