Covering the Peterhead area
£9.30 to £9.80 per hour with mileage paid on top
No previous experience is needed, we provide the best training, support & development.
At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We know that enabling people to continue living in the place they feel most comfortable can help them enjoy healthier, more fulfilling lives.
Responsibilities of a Care Assistant vary depending on our customers’ needs and requirements but you should expect to support with the following –
- Providing personal care duties, washing bathing and toileting
- Administering medication
- Manual handling, using equipment if required
- Light domestic duties
- Meal preparation
As a Care Assistant with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives, you’ll be helping to make them smile, supporting them with dignity and respect to live in the security of their own home.
As one of our Care Assistants you’ll receive the following benefits -
- To be a part of one of the best care providers in Scotland
- Rates of pay from £9.30 to £9.80 per hour paid weekly
- Paid Mileage - 15p per mile paid from first client
- Reimbursed SSSC registration
- Paid in-house induction and Paid training whilst shadowing
- Recognised qualifications, ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Refer a friend scheme - earn up to £250!
- Carer of the month awards
- Free Uniforms
- Permanent contracts, Bank and Guaranteed hour contracts available
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
If you want to make a difference in your community apply today!!
This vacancy is closed to applications.