Field Care Supervisor
CRG Homecare (our sister company) is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Field Care Supervisor to join our team in and around Sleaford.
What you’ll be doing
Supporting customers to enjoy the best quality of life that they can in the comfort of their own homes. Compassion, good communication and organisational skills together with a calm and caring manner are vital for this important role in our company.
What the role involves
Develop and supervise a team of care workers to provide high-quality care that is safe, effective and responsive to each customer’s needs and preferences. Support each customer to live their life the way that they choose as far as they are able. Respect customers’ choices and promote their dignity and privacy at all times.
Knowledge and understanding
- Good understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home
- Knowledge of effective care and support planning that is centred on the individual needs and wishes of each customer
- QCF/NVQ L3 or equivalent
- Good understanding of health and safety matters in relation to home care services and of the risk assessment process
- Sound understanding of the principles of good care practice
Experience and skills
- Experience of communicating clearly and building positive working relationships with people who use social care services and social and healthcare professionals
- Ability to support customers with all aspects of their daily living in a manner that respects their dignity is non-judgmental and promotes their independence, choices and privacy
- Experience of care services
- Skills in care and risk assessments and writing care and support plans
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively so that customers receive the services that they expect
- Ability to use own initiative and work alone or as part of a team especially in an emergency
- Good administrative skills and computer literacy
- Ability to lead and manage a team of care workers and provide appropriate support, guidance and training
- Ability to maintain clear written records and follow statutory reporting procedures
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
About CRG Homecare
CRG Homecare provides domiciliary care, supported living and support services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes and within the community. CRG Homecare can provide basic personal care through to more intensive support covering ABI, learning disabilities, autism and mental health.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.