Field Care Supervisor
CRG Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Field Care Supervisor to join our team covering areas across Hammersmith and Fulham.
CRG Homecare is a leading provider and provides domiciliary care services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes within Hammersmith and Fulham. We strive on promoting independence whilst also maintaining client dignity and supporting freedom of choice.
What you will be doing
As a Field Care Supervisor you will be monitoring and supervising the work of the care team. You will monitor and review service delivery, carry out assessments to meet legislation and complete all appropriate paperwork for care planning and Service User files.
What the role involves:
- Promoting quality care and support to service users, to enhance existing levels of functioning and quality of life
- Regularly monitoring service delivery
- Performing spot checks
- Conducting risk assessments for new service users
- Covering care work- possibly in an emergency
- Advising the relevant care co-ordinator of any changes to the care plan
- Producing comprehensive and detailed monthly reports
- On Call duties 1 evening per week and 1 weekend in 4
What you will need:
- You must be willing to work towards QCF Level 3
- You must have at least 2 years care work experience
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to deliver a high standard of care
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- Responsible and able to work unsupervised
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.