Head of Quality & Governance
Job Title: Head of Quality & Governance – HCRG Homecare
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £55,000 per annum Inclusive of car allowance
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Quality & Governance is responsible for the implementation, monitoring and identifying corrective actions to ensure the efficient delivery of excellent service in care delivery operations across the organisation. This role will lead a team of Quality personnel who will underpin the high standards required to meet the regulatory standards as a minimum. The position will oversee both Allied Healthcare and CRG Homecare as well as any other organisations which are brought into the remit of the role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Achieve at least 90% of “Good” rated branches (or equivalent rating of ‘4’ in Scotland) from regulated inspections across the whole branch portfolio.
- Drive forward continuous quality improvements to ensure our services meet the expectations and needs of regulators, commissioners and service users.
- Assume the roles of group Senior Safeguarding Officer, Caldicott Guardian and Data Protection Officer. Provide strategic oversight of safeguarding policies and practice, monitoring compliance.
- Work with the CEO, COO, RD’s and Clinical Lead to develop & oversee the implementation of the Quality & Governance Strategy.
- Provide leadership and oversight of the delivery of all improvement action plans, ensure best practice and lessons learned are shared and cascaded through the business.
- Develop and lead the Governance and Risk management group.
- Ensure all relevant policies and procedures are in line with best practice, regulatory frameworks and relevant legislation/guidance.
- Ensure the audit framework drives forward quality improvements and is delivered consistently across the organisation in line with regulatory requirements/standards.
- Ensure HCRG Homecare has sufficient monitoring mechanisms to gain/retain external accreditations and certification in relation to ISO9001 and HSE regulations and other relevant standard benchmarks as agreed by the CEO & COO.
- Provide strategic direction and oversight of the Health, Safety and Facilities function to ensure effective and safe working practices.
- Provide the SLT and the Board with effective and timely reports, themes and lessons learned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven ability of providing excellent leadership of successful quality, auditing and monitoring teams across multiple sites using remote management, positive people management and proposing improvements to help achieve agreed objectives.
- Proven skills in formulating strategies, maintaining and managing governance activities within a health and domiciliary care and corporate setting.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory bodies, including in depth knowledge of the regulations for each, statutory safeguarding requirements for adults and children, including the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and information governance / GDPR.
- Experience of operating and enhancing business processes through the use of relevant quality systems e.g. ISO9001
Both Allied Healthcare and CRG Homecare are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment by following all company Safeguarding policies and procedures.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement