Care Delivery Trainer
Job Title: Care Delivery Trainer
Location: Covering our North Region - Manchester, Burnley, Prescot, Macclesfield, Bolton, Salford and Stoke branches with some overnight stays
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: Upto £24,000 per annum depending on experience
The Care Delivery Trainer is responsible for delivering training solutions across a region of branches within CRG Homecare and Allied Healthcare to maintain company and legislative compliance while developing a confident, capable and skilled workforce.
Role & Responsibilities
• To deliver induction training to all new carers, monitoring progress and reporting on-going individual development needs.
• To support and audit the delivery of the carer on-boarding process in branches, ensuring that all employees have an appropriate induction which includes a personal development plan.
• To deliver mandatory update and refresher training, utilising compliance data and ensuring that all training is delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
• To deliver specialist and bespoke training requirements from across the wider department in conjunction with subject matter experts using a range of resources, techniques and technologies.
• To ensure all paperwork and training activity is recorded and maintained as appropriate and all company policy and legislation is adhered to.
• To keep up to date with legislative requirements, the curriculum and expected standards of practice to ensure accurate training delivery.
• To be responsible for the set-up and pack away of the training room, training equipment and training materials within branches.
• To attend all relevant meetings and development workshops to ensure continuous development of own self and training materials.
• To practice and promote the company vision, being a visible, competent and supportive role model by promoting best practice and the delivery of high quality, person centred care.
Qualifications & Experience
• Preferred training accreditation – PTLLS or Award in Education & Teaching
• Proficiency in training, presenting and group activity facilitation.
• The ability to manage a range of individual and group learning needs.
• Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
• A full driving licence and willingness to travel to locations across a regional network.
• Experience of working in the Health and Social Care sector.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or call Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement