Care Recruitment Administrator
Job Title: Care Recruitment Administrator
Location: Stafford (ST18 0FX)
Hours: 30hrs per week working hours inbetween Monday to Friday 9-5
Salary: £13,603.20per annum
The Recruitment Administrator is responsible for ensuring that successful candidates are compliant before starting within the business. Compliance within the care industry is highly regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Before starting within the business, a successful candidate will go through a variety of different background checks therefore, strong attention to detail is a requirement.
Working within a team environment we are looking for a positive attitude, the ability to work towards demanding deadlines. Within this role, you will be required to liaise with internal stakeholders and external candidates whilst maintaining a professional approach.
Role & Responsibilities
- Tracking of the receipt and acceptance of offer paperwork by the new hire.
- Initiate pre-employment screening, including DBS/PVG checks.
- Initiate reference requests to referees in line with company policy, follow up as necessary until referencing is complete.
- Escalate any non-compliant / adverse references, DBS/PVG or other pre-employment screening outcomes to the Recruiter / Manager for final decisions.
- Utilising our applicant tracking system to provide compliant carer files.
- Responsible for ensuring documents are received from stakeholders are compliant in line with regulatory standards and company policies.
Qualifications & Experience
- Comfortable using IT Systems in support of performing required tasks.
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to demanding deadlines
- Experience of providing a customer service.
- Strong communication skills (telephone and face to face).
- Ideally 1 years previous administration experience, ideally within HR or recruitment.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to follow defined process.
- Minimum 3 GCSCs including English and Maths.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement