Care Delivery Trainer
Job Title: Care Delivery Trainer
Location: Covering our North Region - Manchester, Burnley, Prescot, Macclesfield, Bolton, Salford and Stoke branches with some overnight stays
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5 hrs per week
Salary: Upto £24,000 per annum depending on experience
The Care Delivery Trainer is responsible for delivering training solutions across a region of branches within CRG Homecare and Allied Healthcare to maintain company and legislative compliance while developing a confident, capable and skilled workforce.
Role & Responsibilities
• To deliver induction training to all new carers, monitoring progress and reporting on-going individual development needs.
• To support and audit the delivery of the carer on-boarding process in branches, ensuring that all employees have an appropriate induction which includes a personal development plan.
• To deliver mandatory update and refresher training, utilising compliance data and ensuring that all training is delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
• To deliver specialist and bespoke training requirements from across the wider department in conjunction with subject matter experts using a range of resources, techniques and technologies.
• To ensure all paperwork and training activity is recorded and maintained as appropriate and all company policy and legislation is adhered to.
• To keep up to date with legislative requirements, the curriculum and expected standards of practice to ensure accurate training delivery.
• To be responsible for the set-up and pack away of the training room, training equipment and training materials within branches.
• To attend all relevant meetings and development workshops to ensure continuous development of own self and training materials.
• To practice and promote the company vision, being a visible, competent and supportive role model by promoting best practice and the delivery of high quality, person centred care.
Qualifications & Experience
• Preferred training accreditation – PTLLS or Award in Education & Teaching
• Proficiency in training, presenting and group activity facilitation.
• The ability to manage a range of individual and group learning needs.
• Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
• A full driving licence and willingness to travel to locations across a regional network.
• Experience of working in the Health and Social Care sector.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.