Care Delivery Manager
Job Title: Care Delivery Manager
Branch Location: Prestatyn / Abergele Branch (LL22 8LJ)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto 24,000 per annum
The Care Delivery Manager is responsible for the operational management of the care team to ensure the performance targets for care quality, service delivery and capacity maximisation [and cost] are achieved.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing and supporting new Carer probation period in line with company onboarding processes.
- Preparing for and running monthly Carer team meetings to update on team performance and support continuous improvement activities.
- Managing Carer leavers and conducting exit interviews.
- Managing Carer leave & absence.
- Approve new customer set up, customer change in provision and termination of care and ensuring appropriate funder approval and payment.
- Managing customer concerns, compliments & complaints, including following safeguarding processes.
- Managing Risk, Health & Safety within team, including accidents and incidents, and acting as an escalation point for emergencies.
- Leading and encouraging continuous improvement activity, reviewing targets, performance and improvement plans with Area Care Director weekly.
- Reviewing team management information (MI) and holding daily support team reviews and weekly performance review meetings.
- Managing HR issues within the team
- Support with delivery of the on call rota, dependant on needs of the business. This will include being the designated contact for the OOH teams during evening / weekends and supporting all aspects of care delivery.
- Client contact may be needed or required, including compliant and investigation processes, in line with Allied Healthcare's policies and procedures.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven people management skills and experience.
- Computer literacy, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, email etc.
- Excellent understanding of English language both written and spoken
- Proven background of strong customer ethos and commitment to quality standards.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or email email@example.com for an informal discussion.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement
This vacancy is closed to applications.