Senior Field Care Supervisor
CRG Homecare is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated Senior Field Care Supervisor to join our team covering areas across Hammersmith and Fulham.
CRG Homecare is a leading provider and provides domiciliary care services to adults and the elderly, within the comfort and security of their own homes within Hammersmith and Fulham. We strive on promoting independence whilst also maintaining client dignity and supporting freedom of choice.
What you will be doing
As the Senior Field Care Supervisor you will be responsible for the overseeing of the timely creation and Care plans of the Field Care Supervisors. You will monitor and review service delivery, carry out assessments to meet legislation and complete all appropriate paperwork for care planning and Service User files
What the role involves:
- To promote quality care and support to Service Users, to enhance existing levels of functioning and quality of life.
- To manage the team of Field Care Supervisors.
- To monitor and review service delivery, carry out assessments to meet legislation and complete all appropriate paperwork for care planning and Service User files.
- The delegation of workflow to other Field Care Supervisors and Care Quality Supervisors, and ensure they are aware of their deadlines and responsibilities
- Ensure new risk assessments and care plans are in place within 72 hours in line with the Company policy.
- Ensure all Service Users have a quality monitoring spot check in place in line with the Company policy.
- To work within the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act, the Working Time Directive and the accompanying Regulations and Essential Standards of Quality and Safety
- Producing comprehensive and detailed monthly reports.
- To ensure the changing requirements of the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety are understood and implemented.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of compliance Open minded, flexible and adaptable to deal with a variety of situations as they arrive.
- Passionate and driven to provide excellent operational support and guidance to the company.
- Analytical and problem solving in their approach exchanging ideas and working out potential solutions to a range of issues.
- Able to demonstrate at least 2 year’s experience of working in a ‘hands on’ operational role.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.